2007-02-25 19:23:24

by Radek

Subject: [Bluez-users] Passkey-agent and pin list.

Hello to All,
i've decided to go for bluez 3.9.. and even found a way to operate
it ;) especially as the example pass-agent is concerned... yet I would
like to have more or less the same fect as with the 2.X releses and a
pin_helper...
A passkey-agent that would read a file with device addresses and pins,
and used the passkey from the list.
Does anyone has an idea how to acheve suc trick?

-- =

Rados=B3aw Rurarz
Warsaw Poland
GG: 7249330

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Passkey-agent and pin list.

Hi,

> i've decided to go for bluez 3.9.. and even found a way to operate
> it ;) especially as the example pass-agent is concerned... yet I would
> like to have more or less the same fect as with the 2.X releses and a
> pin_helper...
> A passkey-agent that would read a file with device addresses and pins,
> and used the passkey from the list.
> Does anyone has an idea how to acheve suc trick?

you simply write such a passkey agent. This makes this interface so
great, because the agent is really simple to replace with your own code.
You can even write this in Python or Perl (actually any language with a
D-Bus binding).

Regards

Marcel