2007-07-09 15:29:55

by Mats Erik Andersson

Subject: [Bluez-users] Wanted: patch-2.6.18-mh8 for Bluez

Hello all,

could someone take pity on me in order to send me a
copy of the last bluez-patch for kernel 2.6.18. It is
needed for me to update the board support package for
an embedded system with an AVR32 processor. I was not
successful in locating a copy, and have only patches
for 2.6.20 and 2.6.21 in my own repository. Please!

Many thanks in advance, and best regards

Mats E A

by CIJOML

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Wanted: patch-2.6.18-mh8 for Bluez

Hi,

you can do a git diff to the selected kernel version.
This will give you correct patch from 2.6.18 to 2.6.22

Michal