2007-07-16 14:14:35

by David Abrahams

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Why do I have to pair my headset each time?

on Mon Jul 16 2007, Thilo Riessner <thilo-AT-riessner.de> wrote:

> No, it works like you would expect to. No matter weather it is switched on by
> hand, or wakes up after a sleep, it works after a about 2 seconds.

Thanks. I hate to sound like a whiner who doesn't like editing
configuration files for this sort of thing but... well... I don't like
editing configuration files for this sort of thing. Not that it's
hard, but is there a GUI out there that will make it easier?

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting

by Thilo Rießner

Am Montag, 16. Juli 2007 16:14 schrieb David Abrahams:
> on Mon Jul 16 2007, Thilo Riessner <thilo-AT-riessner.de> wrote:
> > No, it works like you would expect to. No matter weather it is switched
> > on by hand, or wakes up after a sleep, it works after a about 2 seconds.
>
> Thanks. I hate to sound like a whiner who doesn't like editing
> configuration files for this sort of thing but... well... I don't like
> editing configuration files for this sort of thing. Not that it's
> hard, but is there a GUI out there that will make it easier?

I agree with you, there should be a better way to achieve this. But I didn't
find it so long.