Subject: [Bluez-users] RocketFish BT mouse with scrollwheel that doesn't

Good evening,

I've got one of these mice (came with a keyboard that works well). I'll be
damned if I can get the scrollwheel to work though! Xorg's already
configured correctly, and I've verified that my logitech bt mouse with
scrollwheel works great with the system.

Does the RocketFish part perhaps have a screwy implementation, or is there
something simple I can do to correct this? I'm not even sure where to begin
debugging.

-A.