2007-09-25 17:38:18

by CIJOML

Subject: [Bluez-users] bluez-users startup scripts broken?

Hi all,

I just tested bluez-utils-3.19. I am surpriced, that /etc/init.d/bluetooth
start doesn't start anythink? I checked /etc/default/bluetooth, and all HIDD
PAND etc. lines are missing??

Marcel can you advice another/supported startup of daemons?

Thanks a lot

Michal

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Michal,

> I just tested bluez-utils-3.19. I am surpriced, that /etc/init.d/bluetooth
> start doesn't start anythink? I checked /etc/default/bluetooth, and all HIDD
> PAND etc. lines are missing??
>
> Marcel can you advice another/supported startup of daemons?

we converted these into the network and input services and hcid will
start them on demand or automatically. The wiki.bluez.org has more
information about it.

Regards

Marcel