2008-06-11 02:00:05

by colorant

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] How to use Bluez with CSR chip ?

Hi henry

Thanks for you reply.

Yes , I am using BC4 A06 Rom version on an arm based embedded board.

So this one must set pskey before running right ?

I try to run the CSR's demo first to set the right pskey and run the
chip up.
After I exit the demo, I can use pc to detect the chip.

While , then I use :

hciattach /dev/ttyS1 bcsp 921600

to attach ttyS1 to hci0

after that , The PC can not detect the chip anymore.

and then I try
hciconfig hci0 up
it can bring up the hci0 interface , but the pc still don't detect the
chip.

for kernel , I only insert bluetooth.ko and hci_uart.ko

So , can you kindly figure out what might be wrong in my operation ?

Seems to me the hciattach operation reset the chip. And I might need to
modify the hciattach , or ?

Raymond