2005-04-27 18:30:16

by N. I.

Subject: [Bluez-users] training or books?

Is there any training courses/seminars or books on BlueZ available now?
I mean information specically on BlueZ, not the Bluetooth Spec in general.

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] training or books?

Hi,

> Is there any training courses/seminars or books on BlueZ available now?
> I mean information specically on BlueZ, not the Bluetooth Spec in general.

you can take at the Linux Unwired book:

http://www.bluez.org/books.html

I also gave a lot of talks about BlueZ / Bluetooth in the past:

http://www.bluez.org/talks.html

We can talk about a training course, but this depends on what the topic
will be and how much money you are willing to spent. BlueZ in general
became a quite large area.

Regards

Marcel