2004-11-05 11:29:22

by Manjunath Prabhu

Subject: [Bluez-users] Send voice packets over bluetooth

hi guys,
i am trying a scenario where i can send voice packets(generated
through some application) over bluetooth. I want my 2 machines which
have USB bluetooth dongles attached, to communicate with voice
packets.
hope some of u can suggest some application. I am using linux boxes.

regards,
manjunath

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Send voice packets over bluetooth

Hi Manjunath,

> i am trying a scenario where i can send voice packets(generated
> through some application) over bluetooth. I want my 2 machines which
> have USB bluetooth dongles attached, to communicate with voice
> packets.
> hope some of u can suggest some application. I am using linux boxes.

check out the scotest program, but be aware of that you can only send
voice data in the correct format over the Bluetooth SCO links.

Regards

Marcel