2004-11-15 11:53:01

by Manjunath Prabhu

Subject: [Bluez-users] measure performance parameters

Hi all,
I am trying to measure the data transfer rate and error rate, for a
simple file transfer application. Can someone tell me how it can be
done??? Is there any method in which the performance parameters can be
measured??
Thanx,

Regards,
manjunath

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] measure performance parameters

Hi Manjunath,

> I am trying to measure the data transfer rate and error rate, for a
> simple file transfer application. Can someone tell me how it can be
> done??? Is there any method in which the performance parameters can be
> measured??

is such a measurement Bluetooth specific? I don't think so. However you
won't see any errors, because the underlaying layers are reliable.

Regards

Marcel