2004-11-24 06:06:02

by Manjunath Prabhu

Subject: [Bluez-users] bluetooth test mode

hi marcel,
can i configure my bt dongles to operate in test mode....and then
conduct the loopback or transmitter tests. This is indicated in the
HCI part of the specification....so is it possible to run these tests
just with BT devices connected to host PC's, and not using some
protocol analyser.

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] bluetooth test mode

Hi Manjunath,

> can i configure my bt dongles to operate in test mode....and then
> conduct the loopback or transmitter tests. This is indicated in the
> HCI part of the specification....so is it possible to run these tests
> just with BT devices connected to host PC's, and not using some
> protocol analyser.

I think you can do this, but I've never done this before.

Regards

Marcel