2006-02-08 16:39:44

by Renan

Subject: [Bluez-users] Nokia N90 as a HID mouse

Hi !

I am trying to connect my Nokia N90 cell phone to Linux through Bluez
"hidd" deamon. I am trying to run an J2ME app that make the cell phone to
act as a HID mouse.

I had to offset the default PSMs under Linux because the range allowed in
the JSR82 is 0x1001 to 0xFFFF. I did this modification, compiled and
installed the bluez-utils again.

Whenever I run the application in the cell phone I notice - sniffing the
HCI interface with "hcidump -x" - that the keys are being received, but
the mouse pointing is not moving nor showing the pop-up menus in the X.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

How to make sure that the Linux is considering my cell phone a HID device=
?

Thanks for any help!