2008-08-04 06:41:06

by attaboyu

Subject: [Bluez-users] Bluetooth Headset (Only for MONO test)

hi everyone

I'm experimenting with the i-tech BlueBAND headset with bluez, this headset support HS,HF,A2DP and AVRCP profile, But for me, I only want to test the MONO for telephoning. it doesnt work well now.

toolchain: kernel 2.6.10, bluez-libs/utils-3.12, CSR BC4 UART interface
(the version of the toolchain is old, but I must work on that)

I will definitely test HeadSet profile, so btsco/snd-bt-sco are not included. and I use the hstest in bluez-utils. hcid,hciattach,sdpd are always work well.

when send audio to headset:

[root@root bin]$hstest play 1.wav 00:0D:3C:E8:1A:AC 2 &
Voice setting: 0x0060
RFCOMM channel connected
SCO audio channel connected (handle 45, mtu 64)
AT+VGS=11
AT+CKPD=200
AT+CKPD=200
AT+CKPD=200
AT+VGS=12
AT+VGS=11
AT+VGS=10
AT+VGS=11
AT+VGS=12
AT+CKPD=200

Here the headset beeps (it does that everytime a connection is initiated) and I can hear only some noise through it. By pressing one of the buttons on the headset I even see the AT-comands which are submitteted via the rfcomm channel. But no audio. A hcidump during the connection procedure shows just a normal looking bunch of hci and acl commands and events, but no sco packets whatsoever.

here the SCO is connected
[root@root bin]$hcitool con
Connections:
< SCO 00:0D:3C:E8:1A:AC handle 45 state 1 lm SLAVE
< ACL 00:0D:3C:E8:1A:AC handle 43 state 1 lm MASTER ENCRYPT

Am I doing something wrong or missing a step?

Thanks for your help and best regards

Tony

Attachments:
(No filename) (363.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by attaboyu

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Bluetooth Headset (hstest, rfcomm and sco connected but no sound)

hi all

at first I am thinking about the SCO routing problem, so run

[root@root sbin]$bccmd psset -s default 0x1ab 0
[root@root sbin]$hciconfig hci0 revision
hci0: Type: UART
BD Address: 00:06:6E:05:05:05 ACL MTU: 310:10 SCO MTU: 64:8
Unified 21e
Chip version: BlueCore4-ROM
Max key size: 128 bit
SCO mapping: HCI

here we can see the SCO is mapping to HCI, after this, i try hstest

[root@root bin]$hstest play 1.wav 00:0D:3C:E8:1A:AC 2 &
Voice setting: 0x0060
RFCOMM channel connected
SCO audio channel connected (handle 45, mtu 64)
AT+VGS=11

there is still no sound output from headset, that's why?
who can help out , thanks in advance!

Tony

--

Best Regards
------------

??2008-08-04??attaboyu <[email protected]> д????
and SCO route below:

[root@root bin]$../sbin/hciconfig hci0 revision
go...
hci0: Type: UART
BD Address: 00:06:6E:05:05:05 ACL MTU: 310:10 SCO MTU: 64:8
Unified 21e
Chip version: BlueCore4-ROM
Max key size: 128 bit
SCO mapping: PCM

[...]