2005-09-23 07:46:55

by dominic.werner

Subject: [Bluez-users] PC can't receive files from SE K750i

Hi there,

i've got an ACER bluetooth-dongle and a Sony Ericsson K750i mobilephone.
All things i write, i've tried with Debian.

1. I startet the dongle with "hciconfig hci up"

2. I search my phone with "hcitool search" --> I found it

3. I used "sdptool browse (MAC of the phone)" to get the OBEX push channel. --> channel is 5

4. "sdptool add --channel=5 OPUSH"

5. I started "obexserver"

now the PC is waiting for incoming files

the first problem: my mobile phone doesn't find my PC
problem fixed: I changed the line "0x100;" in "/etc/bluetooth/hci.conf" to "0x100100;" i read in an Ubuntu-forum.
no my phone finds the PC

but the 2nd problem:
when I try to send an image to my PC an error appears "connection refused"

who can help?

thanks!

greetings Dominic

p.s.: sorry about my bad english