2003-12-13 10:26:07

by Mike Lothian

Subject: [Bluez-users] Schedule for HID

Hi I was just wondering if there was any kind of release schedule or
time frame for offical HID support in Bluez

Even if it was only a rough guide it still would be nice.

Does bluez have a wiki anywhere? Or somewhere where you can let us know
what direction your taking the project in and what your plans are?

Mike

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Schedule for HID

Hi Michael,

> Hi I was just wondering if there was any kind of release schedule or
> time frame for offical HID support in Bluez
>
> Even if it was only a rough guide it still would be nice.

I don't have any special release schedule for it. The first pre releases
will come if I think the library code is ready.

> Does bluez have a wiki anywhere? Or somewhere where you can let us know
> what direction your taking the project in and what your plans are?

There is no wiki that I know of. I post updated information to the BlueZ
developer mailing list.

Regards

Marcel