2007-02-28 22:49:38

by Michał Majchrowicz

Subject: [Bluez-users] Bluetooth - ping problem.

I have new information about this problem. The connectin between two linux
boxes
is correct according to wireshark both boxes send to each other ARP packets
and answers for it. But if any of the send ping packet there is no pong
answer.
Does anyone know what is the reason ? As I've written before there is no
error
in the logs and there is no firewall.
Regars Michael.

Attachments:
(No filename) (370.00 B)
(No filename) (394.00 B)
(No filename) (345.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Bluetooth - ping problem.

Hi Michael,

> I have new information about this problem. The connectin between two
> linux boxes
> is correct according to wireshark both boxes send to each other ARP
> packets
> and answers for it. But if any of the send ping packet there is no
> pong answer.
> Does anyone know what is the reason ? As I've written before there is
> no error
> in the logs and there is no firewall.

not without seeing the output of "hcidump -X -V".

Regards

Marcel