2004-06-20 00:00:50

by Daniel Jimenez

Subject: [Bluez-users] Compiling bt2000e_cs for 2.6.7

Hi all,

I download bt2000e_cs from http://www.iral.com/~albertr/linux/bt2000e/.
I feel stupid but I have no idea how to compile this.

I untar it and it has:

calculon bt2000e_cs-0.31 # ll
total 64K
4.0K -rw-r--r-- 1 djimenez users 2.2K Apr 26 21:58 ChangeLog
48K -rw-r--r-- 1 djimenez users 47K Apr 26 21:56 bt2000e_cs.c
4.0K -rw-r--r-- 1 djimenez users 243 Mar 23 11:16 bt2000e_cs.conf
8.0K -rw-r--r-- 1 djimenez users 5.1K Mar 22 20:31 kcompat.h

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,
Daniel

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] HIDD not working .. for me

Hi Matias,

> hello ... change the bluez to the new 2.7 version and I found there is no
> more bthid and now is called hidd .. but when I try to hidd --server I get
> the following error
> [root@ShuttleX matt]# hidd
> Can't open HIDP control socket: Invalid argument

you have to load the hidp kernel module.

Regards

Marcel

by Matias Pablo Brutti

Subject: [Bluez-users] HIDD not working .. for me

hello ... change the bluez to the new 2.7 version and I found there is no
more bthid and now is called hidd .. but when I try to hidd --server I get
the following error
[root@ShuttleX matt]# hidd
Can't open HIDP control socket: Invalid argument

can anyone help me _?
Matias Brutti