2004-06-21 12:51:41

by Daniel Jimenez

Subject: [Bluez-users] PCMCIA Bluetooth card that works with 2.6.X

Hi all,

I'm looking for a nice PCMCIA bluetooth card that works with 2.6.x. I
currently have an Ambicom BT2000E but the only driver I can find for it
I can't figure out how to compile.

Anyone know of a good PCMCIA bluetooth card? I'd rather not have a usb
dongle sticking out of my laptop all the time.

Thanks!,
Daniel

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Daniel,

> I'm looking for a nice PCMCIA bluetooth card that works with 2.6.x. I
> currently have an Ambicom BT2000E but the only driver I can find for it
> I can't figure out how to compile.
>
> Anyone know of a good PCMCIA bluetooth card? I'd rather not have a usb
> dongle sticking out of my laptop all the time.

I can't give you a smart and clever answer to this. Not all serial based
PCMCIA cards are working with 2.6 and we actually don't know why.

Regards

Marcel