2004-07-18 09:07:09

by niklas adolfsson

Subject: [Bluez-users] Trouble sending from device (K700i)

I have sucessfully used Bluez for sending files to my K700i without
problems but when i want to send from the phone to my notebook it only
works once. After i have sent one file from the phone i get a constant
bluetooth connection showing on the phone and i don't get bluetooth as
an alternative to send to on the phone. It seems that the connection
doesn't go down allowing a new one to be initialized. If i disconnect
the bluetooth device on the notebook an reconnect it again it works with
one file again from the phone. Any ideas? Please tell me if you want any
logfiles etc. and i will supply them.

/niklas adolfsson

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Trouble sending from device (K700i)

Hi Niklas,

> I have sucessfully used Bluez for sending files to my K700i without
> problems but when i want to send from the phone to my notebook it only
> works once. After i have sent one file from the phone i get a constant
> bluetooth connection showing on the phone and i don't get bluetooth as
> an alternative to send to on the phone. It seems that the connection
> doesn't go down allowing a new one to be initialized. If i disconnect
> the bluetooth device on the notebook an reconnect it again it works with
> one file again from the phone. Any ideas? Please tell me if you want any
> logfiles etc. and i will supply them.

what kernel version do you use?

Regards

Marcel