2004-11-20 13:16:09

by Matthias Thomae

Subject: [Bluez-users] BT-PM01B-HID

Hi,

has anyone noticed there is a second version of the Epox Presenter that
supports the HID Profile?

SPP: http://www.epox.de/produkte/produkt.asp?ProduktID=268
HID: http://www.epox.de/produkte/produkt.asp?ProduktID=309

Has anyone tried the HID version with BlueZ?

Marcel has got the SPP version on his web pages:
http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/epox.html

Greets
Matthias

by Matthias Thomae

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] BT-PM01B-HID

Hi Marcel,

Marcel Holtmann wrote:
>>Has anyone tried the HID version with BlueZ?
>
> I used the HID version for my last 5 presentation I gave. Actually it
> has the same stupid endian bug as the EPoX keyboard, but the hidd is
> able to workaround it. The device works perfect.

That's good news, I have a presentation soon and might give it a try :)
Thanks and keep up the great work.

Regards
Matthias

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Matthias,

> has anyone noticed there is a second version of the Epox Presenter that
> supports the HID Profile?
>
> SPP: http://www.epox.de/produkte/produkt.asp?ProduktID=268
> HID: http://www.epox.de/produkte/produkt.asp?ProduktID=309
>
> Has anyone tried the HID version with BlueZ?

I used the HID version for my last 5 presentation I gave. Actually it
has the same stupid endian bug as the EPoX keyboard, but the hidd is
able to workaround it. The device works perfect.

Regards

Marcel