2005-03-22 15:03:35

by Ka Kin Cheung

Subject: [Bluez-users] connect T610 to PC problem

Hi all!
I can connect T610 from PC successfully! The key
point is: you have to set the same channel of SDP and
rfcomm, and set the class in hciconfig as 0x200404
i.e. headset. Then after typing "rfcomm listen 0
<channel>", the phone can connect to Pc successfully.
But then, I face a new problem. When I put the socket
programming part in my main program, after I
successfully connect T610 to the PC, it showed
"dev/rfcomm0: no such device". Why is that?
Then I looked at rfcomm/main.c, and put the
cmd_listen part in my main program, but after that,
when I tried to connect T610 to PC, the T610 always
showed "Bluetooth connection failed". Why is that?
Please give any suggestion about it. If neccessary,
any user can ask me to send my programs to you to have
a look. Thank you very much for your kindness.
Michael

by digitalfredy

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] connect T610 to PC problem

Ka Kin Cheung escribio':
> Hi all!
> I can connect T610 from PC successfully! The key
> point is: you have to set the same channel of SDP and
> rfcomm, and set the class in hciconfig as 0x200404
> i.e. headset. Then after typing "rfcomm listen 0
> <channel>", the phone can connect to Pc successfully.
> But then, I face a new problem. When I put the socket
> programming part in my main program, after I
> successfully connect T610 to the PC, it showed
> "dev/rfcomm0: no such device". Why is that?
> Then I looked at rfcomm/main.c, and put the
> cmd_listen part in my main program, but after that,
> when I tried to connect T610 to PC, the T610 always
> showed "Bluetooth connection failed". Why is that?
It is becouse you have a lm master, i only have :

lm accept;

and y can add the pc to movil from movil
> Please give any suggestion about it. If neccessary,
> any user can ask me to send my programs to you to have
> a look. Thank you very much for your kindness.
> Michael=20

--=20
Suerte and F.S.Fv.

ATT: Fredy P.
F.S.Fv. es acro'nimo de Free Software Forever
http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/free-sw.es.html

Normas ba'sicas de comportamiento en el ciberespacio
http://www.netiqueta.org/