2005-05-23 14:23:16

by Laurent Lesage

Subject: [Bluez-users] M3000 bluetooth headset to receive voice calls on PC

Hi all,

I've been looking for hours on the net to see if the Plantronics M3000
can be used with a bluetooth dongle (DBT-120 seems good? Or Lynksys=20
USBBT100, or trendnet TBW-102UB?) under Linux OS
(I use Debian Sarge). I don't see this headset in the 'features' page Mr=20
Holtmann maintains. Does it mean it is not supported? it has the=20
advantage to be good quality,, and I can get one for cheap.

If not, what model could be used (I want it to use as headset fot PC=20
phone, to be able to receive VOIP calls, and more with Asterisk server).=20
It seems more difficult to make calls but it is not important for now.

Thank you for your attention

--=20
Laurent Lesage
assistant technique APEFE (coop=E9ration belge)
Responsable coordination DUT T=E9l=E9communications/R=E9seaux
D=E9partements G=E9nie Informatique/G=E9nie Electrique
Ecole Sup=E9rieure Polytechnique
BP 15915 Dakar - S=E9n=E9gal
Bureau : (+221) 825 75 28 - Cellulaire : (+221) 687 13 75
email : [email protected] - [email protected]

Merci d'=E9viter de m'envoyer des documents Word ou Powerpoint
(Voir http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.fr.html )