2005-06-08 07:47:11

by Al

Subject: [Bluez-users] How to use bluez-libs and bluez-utils

Hi, there:

I'm a newbie of blueZ. I'm trying to use bluez-libs/utils with
kernel 2.6.x on Fedora for a csr dongle.

How to use bluez-libs and utils after compile and install?
Is there any simple instruction or documentation on this?

Thanks a lot,

Al

by Pedro Monjo Florit

Hi,

As far as I know, there is little or no documentation. All I can suggest
you is that you try to run the command with no arguments (or with
"--help" argument) in order to get a hint of what the command does.
Reading the source code should help you too.

Regards,

Pedro