2005-06-16 13:34:34

by Paulo Wollny

Subject: [Bluez-users] Ipaq and BlueZ...

Hi All,

I do have an Ipaq and am trying to share files between it and the Linux
box with Bluez.

Pairing is was not a problem, but when trying to discover linux box
services, i only get the KBtSerialChat service. Could not find services
on the computer like files on linuxbox.

When tryng to Browse files on a remote device (from the Ipaq), it tries
to find a computer, but doesn't.

Is there any hint for making the Linux box being recognized as a
computer? I do have kbluetoothd, kbtobexclien and kbtobexsrv running on
the Linux box.

Best regards,

Paulo Wollny