2005-09-26 19:28:47

by Lorenzo Scano

Subject: [Bluez-users] bluez and Motorola V535

Hi all,
I'm wondering if anyone knows if this phone could work on Linux/bluez
just to transfer files.
I have a 2.6.12 vanilla kernel on a debian testing machine, tried to
connect, got the adapter correctly found by the phone but then it hangs:

solid-snake:/etc/bluetooth# obexftp -b -l
Scanning ...
Using 00:14:9A:20:A3:62 Scananzofono
Browsing 00:14:9A:20:A3:62 ...
Channel: 9
No custom transport
Connecting...bt: 1
done
Receiving (null)... failed: (null)
Disconnecting...failed: disconnect

I'm really a newbie on bluetooth stuff so I will appreciate any help or
clue about a possible support for my phone.

Thank you a lot, later

--
Lorenzo Scano
[email protected]

by Lorenzo Scano

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] bluez and Motorola V535

Fredy P ha scritto:
> El lun, 26-09-2005 a las 21:28 +0200, Lorenzo Scano escribi?:
>
>>Hi all,
>>I'm wondering if anyone knows if this phone could work on Linux/bluez
>>just to transfer files.
>>I have a 2.6.12 vanilla kernel on a debian testing machine, tried to
>>connect, got the adapter correctly found by the phone but then it hangs:
>>
>>solid-snake:/etc/bluetooth# obexftp -b -l
>>Scanning ...
>>Using 00:14:9A:20:A3:62 Scananzofono
>>Browsing 00:14:9A:20:A3:62 ...
>>Channel: 9
>>No custom transport
>>Connecting...bt: 1
>>done
>
> http://el-directorio.org/index.php/Bluetooth_en_debian (see the
> hcid.conf)

nothing to do, the result is still the same

--
Lorenzo Scano
[email protected]

by digitalfredy

El lun, 26-09-2005 a las 21:28 +0200, Lorenzo Scano escribi=F3: