2005-10-30 17:14:30

by Dani Camps

Subject: [Bluez-users] Using bluetooth headset and microphone with BlueZ

I have Fedora Core 3, a USB bluetooth adapter and I
have just installed BlueZ 2.10.2. The basic system
seems to be working.

I have an integrated bluetooth headset and microphone,
I have checked with tools like hciscan, and hcitool
and I can detect it and ping it (l2ping). What I don't
know now is how to actually use the headset and
microphone to route the sound of my Linux box through
bluetooth.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

Dani

by Jimmi

* Dani Camps il 30/10/05 alle 09,14 ha scritto:
>-->8---
> (l2ping). What I don't know now is how to actually use the headset and
> microphone to route the sound of my Linux box through bluetooth.
>-->8---

http://bluetooth-alsa.sourceforge.net/
;)
--
--- _ o | Perche' denunciare il reddito dopo il |
/ immi --- _/\_> | bene che vi ha fatto? MM |