2005-10-31 14:54:53

by Dani Camps

Subject: [Bluez-users] Problems compiling btsco

I am trying to compile btsco to add support for my
headset.
When running bootstrap it asks for automake-1.7, I
have in my system automake-1.9.2-3, so is there a way
to tell bootstrap to use the automake-1.9.2-3 or I
should install automake-1.7 anyway ?

Thanks

Dani

by Dani Camps

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Problems compiling btsco

Thanks for the reply,

At the end I installed the bluez-lib-devel package, it
installed the sources in /usr/include/bleutooth and
everything worked fine.

Let's see what's the next problem :-D

Dani

--- jimmi <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dani Camps ha scritto:
> > I have all the bluez packages installed, so what
> am I
> > missing ? What are these headers it can not find ?
>
> libbluetooth1-dev
> ;)
>
> Jimmi

> Get Certified Today * Register for a JBoss Training
> Course
> Free Certification Exam for All Training Attendees
> Through End of 2005
> Visit http://www.jboss.com/services/certification
> for more information

by Jimmi

Dani Camps ha scritto:
> I have all the bluez packages installed, so what am I
> missing ? What are these headers it can not find ?

libbluetooth1-dev
;)

Jimmi

by Dani Camps

Thanks for the reply,

I ran the command you told me and I think it was fine
this is the output :

______________
[root@localhost btsco]# aclocal -I /usr/share/aclocal
&& autoheader && automake --add-missing --copy &&
autoconf

/usr/share/aclocal/wxwin.m4:36: warning: underquoted
definition of AM_OPTIONS_WXCONFIG
run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
or see
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/wxwin.m4:59: warning: underquoted
definition of AM_PATH_WXCONFIG
/usr/share/aclocal/progsreiserfs.m4:13: warning:
underquoted definition of AC_CHECK_LIBREISERFS
______________

My problem now comes when I run configure, I get this
error:

__________________________

checking bluetooth/bluetooth.h usability... no
checking bluetooth/bluetooth.h presence... no
checking for bluetooth/bluetooth.h... no
configure: error: Bluetooth header files not found
_______________________

I have all the bluez packages installed, so what am I
missing ? What are these headers it can not find ?

Thanks

Dani

PS: My system is a Fedora Core 3, with
2.6.12-1.1372_FC3 kernel, bluez 2.10-2 and alsa-driver
and alsa-lib.1.0.9rc4a.

--- Brad Midgley <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dani
>
> try this instead of running bootstrap:
>
> aclocal -I /usr/share/aclocal && autoheader &&
> automake --add-missing
> --copy && autoconf
>
> i am probably going to take out the version check
> since it's outdated.
>
> brad
>
> > I am trying to compile btsco to add support for my
> > headset.
> > When running bootstrap it asks for automake-1.7, I
> > have in my system automake-1.9.2-3, so is there a
> way
> > to tell bootstrap to use the automake-1.9.2-3 or
> > should install automake-1.7 anyway ?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Dani

> > Get Certified Today * Register for a JBoss
> Training Course
> > Free Certification Exam for All Training Attendees
> Through End of 2005
> > Visit http://www.jboss.com/services/certification
> for more information

> Get Certified Today * Register for a JBoss Training
> Course
> Free Certification Exam for All Training Attendees
> Through End of 2005
> Visit http://www.jboss.com/services/certification
> for more information

by Brad Midgley