2006-01-14 10:46:05

by Jimmi

Subject: [Bluez-users] upgrade to btsco 0.41

Hi,

I'm reporting for whoever may be helpful: I use a Jabra BT250v with a
D-Link DBT-120 usb key, and I upgraded yesterday both the kernel to the
new Debian 2.6.15 and the btsco to the 0.41.

After upgrading I got an error for the RFCOMM channel
and I could get the device working again by deleting the
/var/lib/bluetooth/[device]/linkkeys file, as indicated on the
bluetooth-alsa page.

Thanks again for your job guys :)
--
--- _ o | Perche' denunciare il reddito dopo il |
/ immi -- _/\_> | bene che vi ha fatto? MM |

by Niv

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] upgrade to btsco 0.41

pls reffer to the buttom of bluetooth-alsa.sourceforge.net to give us
more helpfull info.