2006-08-31 14:03:33

by Paulo Wollny

Subject: [Bluez-users] libsbc

Hi,
i'm trying to build the alsa-plugins for btsco, but i'm not being able
to download teh cvs files.....
cvs -d:pserver:[email protected]:/cvsroot/sbc login returns
the following message:
Logging in to :pserver:[email protected]:2401/cvsroot/sbc
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.207):2401
failed: No route to host
Does someone has the file and if yes, can send it to me in pvt?
Best regards,
Paulo

by Paulo Wollny

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] libsbc

Brad,
thank you very much! i finally got it.
Regards,
Paulo

Brad Midgley schrieb:
> Paulo
>
> Marcel needs to update the docs... sf reorganized their cvs servers. try:
>
> [email protected]:/cvsroot/sbc
>
> Brad

by Brad Midgley