2007-01-26 14:54:32

by Wendell MacKenzie

Subject: [Bluez-users] device cache

Is it possible to force the bluetooth stack to refresh it's list of
known devices?

Using gnome-obex-send, it presents a dialog of the devices that have
previously been "seen" by the
machine it's run from, but this list of device ID's associated with the
logical names listed are not
"current".

How do I make the bluetooth sub-system get a current snapshot? Is there
any means to
invalidate the bluetooth cache on Linux? I'm using OpenSUSE 10.2 with
current bluez rpms
and gnome-bluetooth.

Thx.
Wendell MacKenzie