2007-02-26 08:57:57

by bluez.mexon

Subject: [Bluez-users] Does anyone have the Apple DBT-120 firmware update?

I'm trying to update the firmware on a D-Link DBT-120 USB dongle
(revision B2), as described in these web pages:

http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/dfu.html
http://times.usefulinc.com/2004/06/12-hidproxy

Both point to the original version of the Bluetooth update on Apple's
site, which is now a broken link. Instead, Apple has version 1.2,
available here:

http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/bluetoothfirmwareupdater12.html

But I'm supposed to be looking for a file called "GenericCSR.dfu", and
there isn't anything remotely like that in the archive as far as I can tell.

So could some kind soul do one of the following:

* Send me a copy of GenericCSR.dfu,
* Send me a copy of the older UDIF image from Apple that has the update
inside,
* Point me to a place where I can download either of the above?

Thanks for any help,
Mat