2007-05-16 16:07:01

by Marco Pracucci

Subject: [Bluez-users] sdpd concurrent connections

Hi,

I have a computer with 4 bluetooth adapters that runs sdp daemon. I have
experienced some problems when remote devices concurrent connect to the
sdp daemon, that seems to serve just the first connection. May you
explain me if sdpd is able to manage concurrent connections?

Thanks,
Marco Pracucci

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] sdpd concurrent connections

Hi Marco,

> I have a computer with 4 bluetooth adapters that runs sdp daemon. I have
> experienced some problems when remote devices concurrent connect to the
> sdp daemon, that seems to serve just the first connection. May you
> explain me if sdpd is able to manage concurrent connections?

there should be no problem like this. However try with "hcid -s" instead
of using sdpd.

Regards

Marcel