2007-11-08 12:07:23

by Andy Brown

Subject: [Bluez-users] multiple simultaneous connections

Hi All,
Hopefully a simple one, I'd like to know if Bluez supports multiple
connections, and also if I can tell if my device supports it.

I am trying to run two l2ping or connections at the same time, and
always seems to be the first one works, the second one fails with many
random errors (Connection timed out, Function not implemented, Can't
connect, etc).

So is there a way I can check if my USB dongle supports multiple
connections, and/or Bluez can support it?

Thanks for the help everyone.

--
Andy
e: andy @ thebmwz3.co.uk