2007-11-04 19:10:03

by Emmanuel Wilhelm

Subject: [Bluez-users] sco service with bluez3.19

Hello,

with Kubuntu Gutsy, I follow the howto AudioDevices
http://wiki.bluez.org/wiki/HOWTO/AudioDevices
Kubuntu installs by default bluez3.19, then I follow the ? for bluez3.16 and
newer.

I have very good results for a2dp with amarok and Kaffeine (with vlc, no
access to the bluetooth device even with audio device list renewed), but no
sco service (arecord doesn't work, skype worked with a bluez3.15 but doesn't
work anymore):

Does I have something else to do to get access to the sco service?

Regards
Emmanuel

Attachments:
(No filename) (518.00 B)
(No filename) (626.00 B)
(No filename) (314.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by David MOUSSAUD

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] sco service with bluez3.19

Hi,
To have it to work with VLC, just edit the~/.vlc/vlcrc file and add the =

following line:
alsadev=3Dbluetooth

(considering you have in ~/.asoundrc pcm.bluetooth { ....} )