2008-02-11 17:31:27

by Russell A. Bell

Subject: [Bluez-users] failed PIN Code Request

Quoth Manuel Naranjo:
'If I'm not wrong it's not your headset the one that closes the
connection, but rather the kernel.
Solution:
ADDR=<SOMETHING> hcitootl cc $ADDR; hcitool auth $ADDR
Still not the preferred way but it works.'
I interpret the contents of hcidump to indicate that the
kernel closes the connection. I wonder why. What you proposed
doesn't work for me.

russell bell

by Manuel Naranjo

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] failed PIN Code Request

Russell A. Bell escribi=F3:
> Quoth Manuel Naranjo:
> 'If I'm not wrong it's not your headset the one that closes the
> connection, but rather the kernel.
> Solution:
> ADDR=3D<SOMETHING> hcitootl cc $ADDR; hcitool auth $ADDR
> Still not the preferred way but it works.'
> I interpret the contents of hcidump to indicate that the
> kernel closes the connection. I wonder why. What you proposed
> doesn't work for me.
> =

Russel is it much asking that you don't break the threads? It's hard to
track your mails.

If this doesn't work, then you have something else going on, maybe
you're missing the passkey agent or something.