2008-03-05 21:48:29

by idunno

Subject: [Bluez-users] Logitech Travel Mouse

I see it in the Bluetooth properties, and it says it's connected... I made it trusted, but I can't use it.

I untrusted it, and I still can't use it.

I've attempted pairing and unpairing them... I can't browse it (because it's a mouse..) and this is driving me rather mad.

anyone have any ideas? please and thank you!

Stand above the crowd! Get a free email address that expresses who you are at http://domains.aol.com

Attachments:
(No filename) (228.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by idunno

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Logitech Travel Mouse

i don't know. i gave up on bluez, and downloaded another tool.. seems to be working a whole lot better than bluez.

> I see it in the Bluetooth properties, and it says it's connected... I made it
trusted, but I can't use it.

> I untrusted it, and I still can't use it.
>
> I've attempted pairing and unpairing them... I can't browse it (because it's a
mouse..) and this is driving me rather mad.

> anyone have any ideas? please and thank you!

Most people were successful following the instructions at
http://en.opensuse.org/Bluetooth/kinputwizard and
http://wiki.bluez.org/wiki/HOWTO/InputDevices

I had to remove the device from the inputdevices and from trusted devices
before i was able to reconnect it the last time i tried, but this might
actually be a bug in kinputwizard, i have to verify that.

Good luck,

Stefan
--
Stefan Seyfried
R&D Team Mobile Devices | "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)

Stand above the crowd! Get a free email address that expresses who you are at http://domains.aol.com

Attachments:
(No filename) (228.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Stefan Seyfried

[email protected] wrote:
> I see it in the Bluetooth properties, and it says it's connected... I mad=
e it trusted, but I can't use it.
> =

> I untrusted it, and I still can't use it. =

> =

> I've attempted pairing and unpairing them... I can't browse it (because i=
t's a mouse..) and this is driving me rather mad.
> =

> anyone have any ideas? please and thank you!

Most people were successful following the instructions at
http://en.opensuse.org/Bluetooth/kinputwizard and
http://wiki.bluez.org/wiki/HOWTO/InputDevices

I had to remove the device from the inputdevices and from trusted devices
before i was able to reconnect it the last time i tried, but this might
actually be a bug in kinputwizard, i have to verify that.

Good luck,

Stefan
-- =

Stefan Seyfried
R&D Team Mobile Devices | "Any ideas, John?"
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, N=FCrnberg | "Well, surrounding them's out."

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG N=FCrnberg)