2008-05-06 13:00:50

by a102519

Subject: [Bluez-users] Problems with a valid location for the obex

Hi,

I would like to transfer pictures from my notebook (Dell Inspirion 6400/15=
01)
to my mobile (Motorola MOTORAZR V3) and use it as wallpapers. I have tried =
connect my notebook and my mobile with "Browse Devices" of the Bluetooth
manager for the
Gnome-desktop (Bluetooth Applet 0.14) but I always get the following error
message:

=BBobex://[00:1c:12:81:03:cd]=AB ist kein g=FCltiger Ort.
(=BBobex://[00:1c:12:81:03:cd]=AB is not a valid location.)
Bitte pr=FCfen Sie die Rechtschreibung und versuchen Sie es noch einmal.
(Check the orthography and try it again)

I haven't written anything yet and I won't have the possibility to address =
the
valid location. What can I do? Have you any idea?

Thank's a lot for your help!

Best wishes,
Wilfer

Don't miss this year's exciting event. There's still time to save $100. =

Use priority code J8TL2D2. =

http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;198757673;13503038;p?http://java.sun.com/java=
one

by David Rehle

Hi,

if you use nautilus filemanager you can install nautilus-sendto and =

rightclick on the file to send, choose obex/bluetooth, after that a inq =

will be started, the result will be displayed in a gui

kind regards

david

[email protected] schrieb:
> Hi,
> =

> I would like to transfer pictures from my notebook (Dell Inspirion 6400/=
1501)
> to my mobile (Motorola MOTORAZR V3) and use it as wallpapers. I have trie=
d to
> connect my notebook and my mobile with "Browse Devices" of the Bluetooth
> manager for the
> Gnome-desktop (Bluetooth Applet 0.14) but I always get the following error
> message:
> =

> =BBobex://[00:1c:12:81:03:cd]=AB ist kein g=FCltiger Ort.
> (=BBobex://[00:1c:12:81:03:cd]=AB is not a valid location.)
> Bitte pr=FCfen Sie die Rechtschreibung und versuchen Sie es noch einmal.
> (Check the orthography and try it again)
> =

> I haven't written anything yet and I won't have the possibility to addres=
s the
> valid location. What can I do? Have you any idea?
> =

> Thank's a lot for your help!
> =

> Best wishes,
> Wilfer
> =

> =

> Don't miss this year's exciting event. There's still time to save $100. =

> Use priority code J8TL2D2. =

> http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;198757673;13503038;p?http://java.sun.com/ja=
vaone
> =