2008-08-19 06:55:10

by Fritz Code

Subject: [Bluez-users] bluez.wiki.org

since there is no link from the official bluez site bluez.org to
bluez.wiki.org I'm wondering if the wiki is out of date?

It seems its hard to get good documentation about bluez.

--Codefritz

Attachments:
(No filename) (206.00 B)
(No filename) (350.00 B)
(No filename) (363.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Mumia W..

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] bluez.wiki.org

On 08/19/2008 03:49 AM, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> since there is no link from the official bluez site bluez.org to
>> bluez.wiki.org I'm wondering if the wiki is out of date?
>>
>> It seems its hard to get good documentation about bluez.
>
> you can get an account on http://www.bluez.org and start improving the
> documentation.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

I have a local copy of the old bluez hardware compatability list (the
features list). Can you give me permission to distribute the document
and its information?

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi,