2007-03-01 19:09:41

by Chris Monahan

Subject: [Bluez-users] Broadcom BCM2045 support?

Do the bluez drivers/modules support the BCM2045 yet? I see BCM2033 firmware.
I have a Dell E1705 Laptop which has the Dell 355 Bluetooth. Any
information would be awesome.

--
Christopher Monahan
Chief Technology Officer

by Timur Alperovich

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Broadcom BCM2045 support?

Yeah, it's the 355. I ordered it separately a short while ago (about two
weeks). The version shown in /proc/bus/usb/devices is BCM2045B2. I'm running
Debian.

Timur

On 3/1/07, Chris Monahan <[email protected]> wrote:

> You are sure it's the Dell 355 and not the Dell 350? The 355 seems to be
> pretty new. What distrobution are you running?
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I have the same exact bluetooth card in my E1405 (640m) laptop. It
> appears
> > to working just fine.
> >
> > Timur
> >
> > On 3/1/07, Chris Monahan <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Do the bluez drivers/modules support the BCM2045 yet? I see BCM2033
> >> firmware.
> >> I have a Dell E1705 Laptop which has the Dell 355 Bluetooth. Any
> >> information would be awesome.
> >>

> >> --
> >> Christopher Monahan
> >> Chief Technology Officer