2005-07-15 12:49:08

by Timothy Murphy

Subject: [Bluez-users] kde-bluetooth

Has anyone managed to use (or even install)
kdebluetooth under Fedora-4?

There don't seem to be any RPMs that work,
and it's not clear where to get the source,
as they seem to have given up using CVS.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366

by John H.

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] kde-bluetooth

use this rpm for fc4.
kdebluetooth-devel-0.0-0.1.20050110.kde
kdebluetooth-0.0-0.1.20050110.kde

On 7/15/05, Timothy Murphy <[email protected]> wrote:

> Has anyone managed to use (or even install)
> kdebluetooth under Fedora-4?
>
> There don't seem to be any RPMs that work,
> and it's not clear where to get the source,
> as they seem to have given up using CVS.
>
> --
> Timothy Murphy
> e-mail (<80k only): tim /at/ birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie<http://birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie>
> tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366

(No filename) (1.11 kB)
(No filename) (1.66 kB)

by Douglas Russell

You can get the source here: http://dev.gentoo.org/~motaboy/files/

I don't know what they are up to with CVS as I just use the gentoo ebuilds,
but if you are having trouble, I know you can get the source from there. I
think it's probably a cvs snapshot and the 0.99-beta1 has worked well for me
for some months.

Puggy