2008-02-02 11:53:11

by Alexander H Deriziotis

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Want BT Dongle supporting Bluez

Hi,

I'd recommend the Edimax USB dongle since it actually states
Linux-compatibility on the product specs. It does claim that it does
not provide Linux-support itself, but the community does, but not many
manufacturers even acknowledge Linux on the device specs, and this is
something I appreciate with all Edimax devices.

http://www.edimax.com/en/produce_detail.php?pd_id=127&pl1_id=13&pl2_id=43

Alex