2008-07-02 18:40:32

by Ram kumar

Subject: [Bluez-users] bluez utils Cross compiling steps

hi,
I am trying to cross compile bluez utils.After researching through
the web i found out that it has lot of dependencies like dbus,expat
etc..............

Please let me know what are the dependencies for cross compiling bluez utils
and bluez-libs....???? Do i have to cross compile the bluetooth bluez-stack
also in order to compile bluez-libs and bluez-utils.......?????

I have a ATMEL AT91SAM9260 eval kit and i have built the cross
compiler,glibc,uclibc,filesystem and other stuff using buildroot.......

I have also gone through lot of post for cross compiling.....but most of
them are not clear.....and broken....

i have already built the kernel 2.6.24 for my eval kit......i have learnt
from the website http://www.bluez.org/download/ bluez stack has been
included in the 2.6 kernels.......

Please let me know how to make bluez-libs and bluz-utils......?

Any guide how to configure the bluez-libs and bluez-utils to cross
compile....based on the kernel 2.6.24.............will be helpful to

Regards,
Ram

Attachments:
(No filename) (1.02 kB)