2008-09-29 12:16:04

by Ram kumar

Subject: [Bluez-users] UART drivers for CSR BC04-ROM

hi,
I am using a wi2wi module which has inbuilt CSR BC04-ROM BT module.

Please let me know whether the uart drivers are available for this CSR
BC04-ROM BT module in the bluez stack.

I am not able to find any info on this particular chip.But generally
the site says that it has supported CSR chips.So i need to know
whether this particular CSR chip is supported or not ????

Regards,
Ram