2004-03-23 11:38:36

by ALBERT RIBAS GUASCH

Subject: [Bluez-users] usb-ohci

Hi Marcel,

The output in lspci says that on my motherboard
there is usb-ohci,but the thing is that I don't know
if the host controller can be the cause why my
device doesn't seem to be plugged in when doing
hciconfig.

So, if my motherboard has usb-ohci, I wouldn't be
able to load usb-uhci, but I don't know if my
usb-bluetooth can just work with usb-uhci or if it
should work with usb-ohci.

Thank you guys!!

Albert

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] usb-ohci

Hi Albert,

> The output in lspci says that on my motherboard
> there is usb-ohci,but the thing is that I don't know
> if the host controller can be the cause why my
> device doesn't seem to be plugged in when doing
> hciconfig.
>
> So, if my motherboard has usb-ohci, I wouldn't be
> able to load usb-uhci, but I don't know if my
> usb-bluetooth can just work with usb-uhci or if it
> should work with usb-ohci.

what you are saying makes no sense. Send us the output of lspci, lsusb,
lsmod and dmesg so we know what's really on your motherboard.

Regards

Marcel