2008-11-30 15:38:44

by menno

Subject: [Bluez-users] Bluez delayed audio with asterisk pbx chan_mobile

I use chan_mobile for incomming and outbound calls. This works well but i
think there is a problem with the audio buffer. Some examples:

Inbound call (from cellphone):
Audio from cellphone to asterisk is delayed (with 1 second and after a
while this will be bigger and bigger)
Audio from asterisk to the cellphone is NOT delayed

Outbound call (to the cellphone) with nocallsetup=no
Audio from cellphone to asterisk is delayed (with 1 second and after a
while this will be bigger and bigger)
Audio from asterisk to the cellphone is NOT delayed

Outbound call (to the cellphone) with nocallsetup=yes
Audio from cellphone to asterisk is NOT delayed
Audio from asterisk to the cellphone is NOT delayed
But after a while (2 minutes) the audio delayed too. And the delay is
bigger and bigger if you make a long call.

I use:
- Asterisk SVN-trunk-r159475
- CSR BC4
- 2.6.27-7 ubuntu kernel
- bluez 4.19 (tar.gz version)
- L6 motorola phones

I think there is a problem with the buffer. I make the Frame size smaller
but this doesn't work. I think he can't loose the buffer and the frame
size is bigger and bigger or something.

More info:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=13995

I use this chan_mobile.c file: