2007-03-02 09:37:19

by Bluezapper

Subject: [Bluez-users] Bluez source code

Hi,

Where can find the Bluez source code to get a better understanding as I want to write some sample applications. I have sucessfuly installed all the Bluez packages and they work well. I am using Ubuntu 6.06(Dapper Drake).

thanks and regards,

Bluezapper.

---------------------------------
Never miss an email again!

(No filename) (345.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Bluez source code

Hi,

> Where can find the Bluez source code to get a better understanding as
> I want to write some sample applications. I have sucessfuly installed
> all the Bluez packages and they work well. I am using Ubuntu
> 6.06(Dapper Drake).

check http://www.bluez.org and http://www.kernel.org.

Regards

Marcel