2007-09-03 11:39:30

by suman

Subject: [Bluez-users] bluez on INTEL SA1110....................

hi all
i need some help on BlueZ installation on INTEL STRONG ARM SA1110 board. i have the board ported with linux 2.4.4 kernel. i have checked the driver and include but the bluetooth drivers r not installed.
how can i install the BlueZ on this board. can any body plz help me on this.
thanks in advance

-------------------------------------
M.suman
Mithila-213
IIIT pune ,hinjawadi
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
pune

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

Attachments:
(No filename) (315.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] bluez on INTEL SA1110....................

Hi Suman,

> i need some help on BlueZ installation on INTEL STRONG ARM
> SA1110 board. i have the board ported with linux 2.4.4 kernel. i have
> checked the driver and include but the bluetooth drivers r not
> installed.
> how can i install the BlueZ on this board. can any body plz
> help me on this.

start by using a 2.6.22 kernel. All this old crappy 2.4 kernels should
be no longer used. I don't support them anyway.

Regards

Marcel