2008-01-25 05:36:07

by pramod gurav

Subject: [Bluez-users] audio is not played on headset

hi list
I am trying emulate my linux system as a headset..i hv a BT dongle on my system..
i downloaded BlueZ-libs, utils, dump ...compiled n installed them...
utilities are working fine..i paired my system bT to a mobile which has HF AG service...
i hv a HS application on system..which i run with aargument BDADDRESS of mobile and channel number for HF...
i can establish ACL as well as SCO connection...When i call on mobile RING comes at system which i see using hcidump....But cant here it anymore...
also when i receive call i cant here anything on mobile nor on system...this means the call is routed to system (HS). but audio is not reaching to audio interface...i hv alsa support on system...what is going wrong?
pls someone help me...i m badly struck...Need i install ALSA plugin for BlueZ...
whats the wrong...?
thanks in advance....

Pramod

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php