2006-08-20 22:52:09

by bram diederik

Subject: [Bluez-users] pairing was gone, cant pair

I wanted to backup my phonebook again with bluetooth ofc.
but the pairing wasnt working any more. tryed any thing. at the end i
apt-get --purged <the lot>
and then reinstalled.

still i cant pair.
the phone cant find the computer, and the computer can find the phone but
the default key is not accepted.

Im using debian sid. and at the moment the config files are the standard
configs of apt-get

I hope some one can help me with this.
chears

bram diederik

by bram diederik

an other phone can see my oc and can pair. i think my phone is dieing on me.