2005-06-10 15:55:54

by Serkan FAHRIOGLU

Subject: [Bluez-users] (no subject)

I installed linux to my laptop then i installed all the sources from
bluez.org in the download part but when I tried to check my bluetooth card I
got an error ; " bluetooth linux serial_cs: register_serial() at 0x02f8, irq
3 failed" I tried lot of time but I can not get any solution. I hope
somebody can help me.

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] (no subject)

Hi Gadfly,

> hciattach /dev/ttyS1 any 57600 noflow.
>
> but if I change to 115200,it says :Can't init device hci0: Connection
> timed out (110). it seems that only 57600 is right!

with an UART speed of 57600 you Bluetooth data transfer is limited. If
these are CSR chips then you can use the type csr or bcsp and it is
possible to change the initial baud rate of these chips.

Regards

Marcel