2004-12-27 11:36:54

by blookk -

Subject: [Bluez-users] hci.c hacked

Hello Marcel!

When I compiled the BlueZ for ARM7TDMI with uclibc 0.9.19 I detect a
problem in "hci.c" . In "poll" call because seems that my arquitecture
doesn't support this call. I modified the "hci.c" and use "select" instead
of "poll". The modification is this:

if (to) {
struct pollfd p;
int n;

//p.fd = dd; p.events = POLLIN;

n = select( dd + 1, &temp_rfds, NULL, NULL, &tv );
printf("Descriptor in select: %d\n",n);
printf("timeover: %d\n",to);
switch( n )
{
case -1: // Error
goto failed;
break;

case 0: // Timeout
continue;
break;

default: // Data...
printf( "The file descriptor with data\n" );
if( FD_ISSET( dd, &temp_rfds ) )
{
printf( "The file descriptor was signaled\n" );
}
break;
}

//while ((n = poll(&p, 1, to)) < 0) {
//printf("(4.3.4)\n");
// if (errno == EAGAIN || errno == EINTR)
// continue;
// goto failed;
//}

//if (!n) {
// errno = ETIMEDOUT;
// goto failed;
//}

to -= 10;
if (to < 0) to = 0;

}

with this changes the program don't work , but I don't know why.
Do you know where is the problem?

Regards.

by Erwin Authried

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] hci.c hacked

Am Mon, den 27.12.2004 schrieb blookk - um 12:36:
> Hello Marcel!
>
> When I compiled the BlueZ for ARM7TDMI with uclibc 0.9.19 I detect a
> problem in "hci.c" . In "poll" call because seems that my arquitecture
> doesn't support this call. I modified the "hci.c" and use "select" instead
> of "poll". The modification is this:

The "poll" system call is unsupported in uClinux-2.0. With 2.4, it works
fine. If you are using 2.0, you can't use Bluez anyway.

Regards,
Erwin